Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Lee attended medical school at The National Taiwan University in Taipei, and he completed his internal medicine residency at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. Following this, he completed his Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of Michigan.
He is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Irvine Digestive Disease Center and Pacific Surgery Center. Dr. Lee had been a voluntary Associate Professor of Medicine at UCI School of Medicine and a voluntary Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Keck School of Medicine at The University of Southern California as well as Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Wayne State University in Michigan. He is committed to promoting good health throughout the community and donates a portion of his practice’s proceeds to health related research.
Dr. Lee is fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Taiwanese. His office staff are also bilingual speakers, fluent in English as well as either Chinese (Mandarin) or Spanish.
Personalized Healthcare Program
Program Benefits include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and email which reduces urgent care or ER visits as well as some office visits
- Same day or next day office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Evening office visits one night/week
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes:
- Complete medical history
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Metabolic panel
- Lipid panel with LDL/HDL ratio and TSH
- Influenza vaccine
- Written report of key findings
- Review of all lab and test results
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants in advance of your visit
- Personal discussion of all consultation and procedure reports
- Personal review of all hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Personalized follow-up call system for appointments and tests
- Assistance with appointments with sub-specialists and hospitals, as deemed medically necessary
- Health and wellness education materials
- Special disount on gastroenterology procedures
For more information on Dr. Lee and his program, please visit his website at www.herbertleemd.com or call 949.552.9628 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Dr. Lee has been my doctor for many years and I have always received excellent care. He is passionate about this profession and very dedicated to the health of his patients.”