Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Skinner specializes in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease (cardiology). He has a private practice in Santa Monica and is affiliated with Providence Saint John’s Health Center and Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Skinner received his medical degree from the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine in 1975, and did his internship and residency in the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. In 1980, he completed a two-year fellowship in clinical pharmacology with the USC School of Medicine.
Having practiced in the Santa Monica area for more than 30 years, Dr. Skinner prides himself on maintaining long-term relationships with his patients. He is known as a physician who doesn’t look for easy answers to patients’ problems, striving to find the best solution, and is described as always accessible and maintaining the focus on the patient as a whole person.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
For more information on Dr. Skinner’s program, please visit his website at https://williamskinnermd.com/ or call (310) 829-1711 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Direct physician access, available 24×7
- Same day or next day appointments
- 30-minute standard office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Unhurried, on time office visits
- A comprehensive annual executive-level physical examination with a report of key findings and recommendations
- Pertinent information forwarded to consultants (sub-specialists) prior to an office visit with them (when referred by your physician)
- Review and discussion of your consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Assistance with appointments with sub-specialists and testing services as deemed medically necessary