Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Khaleeli is board eligible in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He has been practicing in Southern California’s South Bay area since 2003, when he was selected to take over the practice of an esteemed retiring physician. He promised the doctor that he would care for his patients like family, not just customers, and it’s a philosophy that has governed his practice ever since.
A long time resident of the Peninsula, Dr. Khaleeli is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University with a double degree in biology and Hispanic and Italian studies. He earned his medical degree at the University of Rochester, then did his medical internship and residency in Long Beach. He completed his fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance. In Rochester, where he was also an avid soccer player, Dr. Khaleeli was introduced to the art of integrating the healing potential of the doctor-patient relationship with developments in science and clinical practice.
This integration philosophy is key in Dr. Khaleeli’s practice, where he emphasizes the approach in the close relationship he develops with patients. He believes that including the patient in decisions, spending time talking to patients and teaching them, along with discussing recommendations based on evidence, is helpful in achieving optimal health. It’s his goal to re-introduce the art of medicine in his practice and eliminate fragmented care, he is looking forward to providing more personalized and meaningful care to his patients.
Personalized Care Concierge Medicine Benefits:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and patient portal email which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same day or next day unhurried office visits with minimal waiting with your personal physician
- A comprehensive annual executive-level physical examination with a focus on health history, current conditions, risk factors, prevention and wellness which includes a report of key findings and recommendations
- Clinical information forwarded to consultants(sub-specialists) prior to an office visit with them (when referred by Dr. Khaleeli)
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
For more information on Dr. Khaleeli and his personalized concierge care program, please visit his website at https://drkhaleeli.com/ or call (877) 997-2724 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available in his concierge healthcare program on a first-come, first-served basis.
“ I can highly recommend Dr. Khaleeli, as a primary doctor as well as a cardiologist. I’ve been a patient of his for 14 years, my daughter sees him and my late husband was also a patient. He’s thorough and very knowledgeable, and I always feel comfortable with him.” – June
“ I’ve been Dr. Khaleeli’s patient for more than 14 years. I never feel rushed when I see him. He takes his time, listens to me and never fails to follow up after my visit.” – Loretta
“Following a successful operation in 2009, I’ve been going to Dr. Khaleeli ever since. He’s smart, honest and detailed, always providing explanations. Dr. Khaleeli is great about making time for his patients.” – James