Place Category: Paragon Physician
I’ve practiced in Boca Raton since 1979. I am Board Certified in internal medicine and received added qualifications in geriatrics in 1992. In 2004, I was named a Clinical Assistant Professor of Biomedical Science at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine at FAU.
My innovative concierge medicine practice is designed to prevent illness and keep you healthy while delivering uncompromising hospitality services. I believe that by providing you face-to-face, individualized, proactive care, you are more likely to avoid illness and I am more likely to detect illness at an earlier stage. My commitment to care, continuing education, and hospitality services, plus my belief in treating you the way I would want to be treated, makes me uniquely qualified to be your health care provider and advocate.
Medical students routinely rotate through my office providing my patients an opportunity to teach the next generation of physicians how they wish to be treated.
AS A MEMBER OF MY PRACTICE, you will receive an annual health assessment to determine your current health status and an individualized program to promote future good health. This 90 minute session is the cornerstone for me to begin to learn your health condition while laying the groundwork for the development of a long and strong doctor-patient relationship. I believe that by creating a strong professional relationship with you I will have a distinct advantage in helping you to prevent illness while being able to recognize any deviations from your complete health.
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
- An annual comprehensive executive preventive care physical examination (this examination is in addition to and includes services not provided as part of , the initial Medicare preventive physical and annual wellness visit and any similar services covered by private insurance plans)
- 24 x 7 direct physician availability via cell phone.
- Same day or next day appointments.
- Minimal or no-wait appointments.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- West Boca Medical Center
- 2006 – Voted a “Best Doc”, Miami Magazine and Miami Herald
- 2007 – Voted to “America’s Top Physicians”, by Consumer Research Council of America
- 2008 – Voted a “Best Doc”, Miami Magazine and Miami Herald
- 2008 – Voted to “America’s Top Physicians”, by the Consumer Research Council of America
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Palm Beach County Medical Association (PBCMA)
- American Academy of Private Physicians (AAPP)
“Dr. Reznick and his staff make going to the doctor an actually pleasant experience. His staff is courteous, appointments are made easily and the wait time in the comfortable office is always less than 5 minutes. His staff is polite and responsive to any questions or needs. Check-in and checkout is a breeze. Dr. Reznick takes his time with you and meets with you in his personal office first to obtain a detailed history, then the exam room for a careful and thorough exam. He is knowledgeable and seems truly interested in my well-being. When I have been to any other specialists office, I realize how truly spoiled I have become. I cannot recommend a professional more strongly!” – Scott Y.
” I have been a patient for 12 years and have never had better medical service/advise in my 70 years than from Dr. Reznick. Exceptional willingness to explain anything I want, excellent “bedside” manner,always follows up by phone and has made excellent referrals when necessary thus demonstrating humility by recognizing different advice/treatment is necessary. Of course I have recommended him to others.” – Jonathan S.