Place Category: Paragon Physician
Internal Medicine Associates, S.C. was co-founded by Robert J. Hoshizaki, M.D. after he completed his Internal Medicine internship and residency training at the prestigious Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
A Chicago native, Dr. Hoshizaki grew up in the northwest suburbs and completed his undergraduate education at Northwestern University, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology with honors. He then attended medical school at the University of Illinois Abraham Lincoln College of Medicine in Chicago, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Medical Society and graduated with highest honors.
Upon completion of his Internal Medicine training, he served as a teaching attending and Instructor at Rush Medical College for two years before relocating his practice to the northwest suburbs and devoting his full efforts to primary care. His meticulous and thorough approach to patient care has earned Dr. Hoshizaki the respect of his patients and peers as a superb clinician and diagnostician.
Dr. Hoshizaki has been extensively involved in the application, refinement, and customization of electronic medical records for his practice. His personal interests include traveling with his family, fine dining, and trophy musky fishing when time permits!
Personalized Concierge Healthcare Program
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and email which reduces urgent care or ER visits as well as some office visits
- Same day or next day office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Evening office visits one night/week
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
- Complete medical history
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Written report of key findings
- Review of all lab and test results
- A drug interaction report
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants in advance of your visit
- Personal discussion of all consultation and procedure reports
- Personal review of all hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Personal follow-up call system for appointments and tests
- Confidential portal (online site) access for records, results and direct email with me
- Appointment assistance with sub-specialists and hospitals, as medically necessary
- Health and wellness educational materials
For more information on Dr. Hoshizaki and his concierge care program, please visit his website at www.internalmedicine.org or call (847) 462-5100 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available in his concierge medical practice on a first-come, first-served basis.
“I really like having more direct access to Dr. Hoshizaki as a result of the concierge program.”
– R. Smith
“The ability to use the web portal to request prescription refills, pass messsages or questions, and the prompt replies are extremely useful to maximize interactions with my doctor in the minimum time.”
– T Heng
“We both like that Dr. Hoshizaki is able to spend more time with us. He seems more relaxed and not so pressured to move on to the next patient. To us, he is the very best doctor that one could ever hope for and we want to continue our relationship with him for a long time. He saved my husband’s life with cancer and stood by me with my breathing and respiratory issues. Dr. Hoshizaki has always been there us. His staff is terrific too. They are long term employees and are like family as we have known most of them for 20+ years. Whenever we mention his name to another associate they have the highest regard for his knowledge in the medical field.”
– N. Spohnholtz
“Wonderful, compassionate, very thorough, and efficient. Dr. Hoshizaki delivers phenomenal care in a well run office. Excellent concierge practice!”
– M. Gross