Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Dua is a board-certified physician in Family and Bariatric Medicine. He completed his residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center. Upon completion of his medical degree, he return back to his hometown of Ellicott City, MD to join Centennial Medical Group (CMG) as a primary care physician and became the director of the CMG Medical Weight Loss Program.
Dr Dua likes to take an individualized approach to his patient care with a focus on the treatment of obesity. As there are many causes to weight gain such as metabolic syndrome, diabetes, endocrine disorders, nutrition and more, he believes there is not a one size fit all treatment approach for patients. He likes to dedicate his time to diagnosing the cause of his patient’s weight gain and giving them the tools to be successful in reaching their treatment goals.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
For more information on Centennial Medical Group and their program, Premier Access Primary Care, please visit their website at www.centennialmedical.com or call (410) 730-3399 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and patient portal email which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same day or next day unhurried office visits with minimal waiting with your personal physician
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
- Complete medical history and thorough evaluation/review of all medications
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Review of all lab and test results
- Extended time and follow up with personal physician to develop customized treatment plan
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress and smoking cessation
- Expedited urgent care visits at the Maple Lawn location. Physician will be contacted upon your arrival at the office to help assist with your visit
- Separate waiting room for office visits
- Dedicated concierge medicine staff member to help coordinate care
- Ability to schedule phone consultations for mild acute needs during normal office hours.
- Refill and referral requests handled same day
- Paperwork and documentation filled out by a physician with no additional charge.
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
“Dr. Dua is a very helpful and concerned doctor. He takes time with his patients and is truly concerned about their well-being.” – Charlotte J.
Urgent Care- Maple Lawn Location
10981 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723
Primary Care- Elkridge Location
8186 Lark Brown Road, Suite 201-202
Elkridge, MD 21075