Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Geller is a board-certified physician in Internal Medicine. He received his medical degree from John Hopkins University, School of Medicine. As he has always had an interest in looking for new approaches to chronic conditions, he became certified as a physician investigator to manage and design clinical trials to support creation of new treatment options.
Dr. Geller has always believed in taking a comprehensive approach to treatment by focusing on how patients’ multiple medical issues interact with each other and the resulting complications. By doing so, he is able to concentrate on the whole person and not just a single disease to improve overall patient outcomes.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
For more information on Centennial Medical Group and their program, Premier Access Primary Care, please visit their website at www.centennialmedical.com or call (410) 730-3399 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and patient portal email which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same day or next day unhurried office visits with minimal waiting with your personal physician
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
- Complete medical history and thorough evaluation/review of all medications
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Review of all lab and test results
- Extended time and follow up with personal physician to develop customized treatment plan
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress and smoking cessation
- Expedited urgent care visits at the Maple Lawn location. Physician will be contacted upon your arrival at the office to help assist with your visit
- Separate waiting room for office visits
- Dedicated concierge medicine staff member to help coordinate care
- Ability to schedule phone consultations for mild acute needs during normal office hours.
- Refill and referral requests handled same day
- Paperwork and documentation filled out by a physician with no additional charge.
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
“I have been a patient of Dr. Geller for many years. He took my health seriously and saved my life by sending for a stress test. This resulted in being immediately taken to the hospital for a cardiac cath as I had 50% blockage. I am now 50lbs lighter, low cholesterol, and normal blood pressure.” – John G.
Urgent Care- Maple Lawn Location
10981 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723
Primary Care- Elkridge Location
8186 Lark Brown Road, Suite 201-202
Elkridge, MD 21075