Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Gibbons is a board-certified physician in Internal Medicine. He completed his medical degree at West Virginia University and completed his residency at Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Due to his dedication to patient care, he has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance in managing patients with diabetes and cardiac health issues.
Dr. Gibbons values spending time with patients as it allows him to listen to their overall health history and develop a comprehensive treatment plan. This enables him to build the rapport with patients to build a partnership in their health and improve overall outcomes.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
For more information on Centennial Medical Group and their program, Premier Access Primary Care, please visit their website at www.centennialmedical.com or call (410) 730-3399 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and patient portal email which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same day or next day unhurried office visits with minimal waiting with your personal physician
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
- Complete medical history and thorough evaluation/review of all medications
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Review of all lab and test results
- Extended time and follow up with personal physician to develop customized treatment plan
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress and smoking cessation
- Expedited urgent care visits at the Maple Lawn location. Physician will be contacted upon your arrival at the office to help assist with your visit
- Separate waiting room for office visits
- Dedicated concierge medicine staff member to help coordinate care
- Ability to schedule phone consultations for mild acute needs during normal office hours.
- Refill and referral requests handled same day
- Paperwork and documentation filled out by a physician with no additional charge.
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
“I have been a patient of Dr. Gibbons for more than 20 years. Dr. Gibbons is extremely knowledgeable which leads me to have great trust and confidence in him as my physician. Beyond that, I believe Dr. Gibbons really cares about me, my family, and my well-being.” – Phillip G.
Urgent Care- Maple Lawn Location
10981 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723
Primary Care- Elkridge Location
8186 Lark Brown Road, Suite 201-202
Elkridge, MD 21075