Place Category: Paragon Physician
Our physicians, Drs. Oser, Tauber and Seidelman, have all been recognized by their peers as “Top Docs” in Washingtonian magazine.
Established in 1974, Oser & Tauber, M.D., P.A. is one of Montgomery County’s most recognized internal medicine and pulmonary care practices. Our physicians each have more than 25 years of experience practicing in the Silver Spring community.
Personalized Healthcare Program
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same day or next day unhurried on-time office visits with minimal or no waiting
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
- Complete medical history and thorough evaluation/review of all medications
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Metabolic panel
- Lipid panel with LDL/HDL ratio and CBC
- Spirometry and other tests as indicated by individual medical conditions
- Oxygen saturation with or without exercise study
- Wallet-sized laminated electrocardiogram
- Psychological, behavioral and stress assessment
- Vaccines as indicated and covered by their insurer
- Review of all lab and test results
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress and smoking cessation
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Detection and screening for cancer-based on current national guidelines
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
For more information regarding the physicians and their concierge care program, please visit their website at www.oserandtauber.com. Please call the physicians at 301.681.7200 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available in their concierge healthcare program on a first-come, first-served basis.
“The concierge program has been wonderful to reach my physician and support office personnel at the earliest possible convenience. I appreciate the services and referrals I get to make sure I am in good health. My thanks goes to all.”
– H. Tesfamichael
“I am very happy with the concierge program and only wish that they had it sooner.”
– M. Collins
“I am pleased with the current arrangement because the clinicians in the practice provide excellent, timely care, and I have been able to count on them when needed. As a physician myself, I recognize and appreciate a high level of competence and concern in medical practice from the doctors in this group.’
– T. Holohan
Pulmonology is the subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with diseases of the lungs and airways, which often involves evaluation of the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx and throat) as well as the heart.
Pulmonologists are specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest such as pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, pulmonary complications of AIDS, injury, complicated chest infections and complications of respiratory diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Our physicians see pulmonary patients referred by primary care physicians on a traditional fee-for-service basis. Membership is not required to be seen as a pulmonary patient.