Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Sordo has experience and interest in prevention medicine, women’s health, skin disorders and skin care as well as weight loss management.
She graduated in the top ten of her class with a medical degree from The Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana Cuba and completed her medical training in the Internal Medicine Program in 2001 from Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Sordo has received numerous awards including the Ronald M. Franz, MD Award in 2001 for high academic attainment and the qualities that characterize the fine physician. She also received the Honor of the Outstanding Resident Research Presentation from Capital Health Systems at Fuld.
Personalized Healthcare Program
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and email which reduces urgent care or ER visits as well as some office visits
- Same day or next day office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Evening office visits one night a week
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes:
- Complete medical history
- Comprehensive preventive care examination
- Body fat/body composition, weight and blood pressure
- Written report of key findings
- Review of all lab and test results
- A drug interaction report
- Assistance with appointments with sub-specialists and hospitals, as medically necessary
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants in advance of your visit
- Personal discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Personal review of all hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Personalized follow up call system for appointments and tests
- Personalized fitness plan
- Dietary supplementation guidance
- Health and wellness educational materials
- Cosmetic consultation
A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.