Place Category: Paragon Physician
Gregg G. Marella, M.D. is a cum laude graduate of University of Scranton, where he earned a BS in biology with minors in English and Philosophy. He received his medical degree from Penn State University Milton S. Hershey College of Medicine. He completed his medical residency in Internal Medicine at Morristown Medical Center and served as chief resident of the Internal Medicine Program as well as section head of Internal Medicine for several years.
He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and has a special interest in sports medicine. For more than a decade, he was the team physician for the New Jersey Nets and the New York Red Bulls. He is currently Medical Director of Holly Manor Nursing Home in Mendham and Care One Nursing Facility, Whippany.
Dr. Marella is the father of two boys and two girls and enjoys spending his free time coaching his sons and being told what to do by his daughters.
The Enhanced Medical Model
Personalized Care Concierge Medicine Benefits include:
- An annual comprehensive executive preventive care physical examination
- 24 x 7 direct access via cell phone, including text, and email
- Same day or next day appointments with minimal or no waiting
- A return call within 30 minutes of receiving your message
- After hours appointments—as needed
- Assistance with appointments with sub-specialists and hospitals—as medically necessary
- Oversight visits for hospitalizations at Morristown Medical Center
- Accompaniment to initial sub-specialist appointment—as medically necessary
- A one-year membership to Allianz, a global medical transportation service
- Initial cardiac consultation
- Complete nutritional assessment
- Personal trainer – complimentary 1-hour visit, including an assessment
- Health and wellness educational materials
- A USB flash drive including your personal health information, annual physical summary and lab reports
For more information on Dr. Marella’s and his concierge healthcare program, please visit his website at www.mendhammedical.com or call (877) 997-2724 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
“24×7 access is important but it’s only valuable if the person on the other end of the phone is trustworthy, bright, insightful, and current. That’s the case with Dr. Gregg Marella. The concierge service he provides is extraordinary not because I have his phone number, but because he’s on the other end of the line. He stands behind his commitment to his patients and his craft/art. His office staff provides an extra level of caring and compassion.”
– S. Purkert
“I think the program is absolutely phenomenal! I am thrilled with the service and refer it to my friends all the time.”
– J. Hurley
“The program is exceptional and there is no improvement needed in any area. The peace of mind knowing that a doctor is there for my family is priceless. Dr. Marella is beyond what I could ever hope for in a doctor. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable, and competent. He provides the utmost in medical services. We won the lottery when we found Dr. Marella. Thank you, Dr. Marella! Thank you, Paragon!”
“This is just awesome. The best access and quality interaction I’ve had with a physician in years!”
– C. Do