Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Bartholomew Savino is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a Diplomate with the American Board of Internal Medicine since 1997. He has training in Emergency and Geriatric Medicine with interests in preventative, bariatric, and weight loss medicine. Dr. Savino’s goal is to provide personalized, quality health care for the Staten Island community. He was named Castle Connolly’s Top Doctor in 2016.
Dr. Savino graduated from the School of Medicine at the University of Bologna, Italy, in 1993 and returned to Staten Island to complete his Internal Medicine internship and residency training at Staten Island University Hospital in 1997. He is an attending physician on staff and does daily rounds at rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes and hospitals on Staten Island since 1997.
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and email which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same day or next day unhurried on-time office visits with minimal or no waiting
- An annual comprehensive executive preventive care physical examination, including a nutritional and dietary supplement plan based on the examination.
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress and smoking cessation
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
‘Dr. Arpaia is wonderful. He is understanding and will take the time to sit and talk with me. He always checks on me if there is anything wrong. Dr. Arpaia has saved my life twice and continues to give me the support to pursue a healthy life. ‘
‘Dr. Savino is the best physician, and I have referred my entire family to the practice, including my 80-year-old parents. Dr. Savino is always able to immediately diagnose the cause of any health issue that I have. When I was hospitalized, he went above and beyond. He visited me in the hospital and made sure I received the right care. He has amazing bedside manner, is very personable, and always makes me feel that I am in capable hands.’
– Kim T.
‘Dr. Arpaia and Dr. Savino go above and beyond. I sent my son to the practice, and they literally saved his life by diagnosing him early and helping him find the right specialists. My entire family and I are patients of Island Medical Consultants due to their commitment to excellent care and follow-up skills.’
– James L.