Place Category: Paragon Physician
Since 2001, Dr. DeMarco has been practicing medicine in Rockville Centre in the Ryan Building at Mercy Medical Center. She is an active member of the American Osteopathic Association and American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians. She is also an assistant professor at the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. DeMarco has an additional office in Amityville.As a strong supporter of holistic care in addition to traditional medicine, Dr. DeMarco utilizes nutrition and supplements, essential oils and Osteopathic manipulation to treat the body, mind and spirit. As a family doctor she can treat any number of conditions. She also has a passion for patient counseling including a strong interest in supporting those affected by addiction.Dr. DeMarco has four children and is active in her church and community. She volunteers her time helping couples learn Natural Family Planning and is involved in prison ministry. In her downtime you may find her basking in the sun, sailing with friends, coaching boys basketball or singing in a rock band.
- Office visits & medical care – As covered by Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, out-of-pocket cash, etc.
- Executive-level exam
A comprehensive executive annual physical examination (This examination is in addition to, and includes services not provided as part of, the initial Medicare preventive physical and annual wellness visit and any similar services covered by private insurance plans).
- Direct physician communication outside practice hours, via cell phone
- Same day or next day unhurried office visits, during practice hours, with minimal to no wait
- Women’s health / GYN care including Natural Family Planning guidance
- Cognitive screening
- Pulmonary screening
- Osteopathic treatments to facilitate healing and pain management
- Nutrition counseling
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plans for general diet, exercise, and stress relief with complimenting medicines, health supplements, and essential oils
- Refill and referral requests handled same day when received during normal practice hours
- Enhanced support, guidance, and coordination of care during/after hospitalizations
- Paperwork and documentation filled out by physician with no charges
- Detailed reports/information sent to consultants prior to your visit with consultant
- Review and discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Scheduling of appointments with sub-specialists, testing, and hospitals
- Coordination of care as deemed medically necessary
- Educational health seminars
- Secure internet patient portal