Place Category: Partner Physician
Dr. Mohiuddin specializes in cardiovascular disease(cardiology). He is a partner in Premier Cardiovascular in Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital, WakeMed-Cary, and WakeMed-Raleigh.
He received his medical degree from the Dhaka Medical College-Dhaka University in 1982 and his Ph.D. from Kyoto University, Japan. His internship and residency were performed at UCLA/Wadsworth VAMC and at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, LAs Vegas.
Dr. Mohiuddin has practiced medicine for over 35 years and is a former fellow and professor of cardiology at Cleveland Clinic and ECU Greenville. He is active in his patients’ lives and maintains a partnership mentality in developing plans of their vitality. He works hard at being abreast of the latest technological advances and loves sharing that knowledge.
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
For your convenience, the procedures listed below can be performed at
- Direct physician access, available 24×7
- Same day or next day appointments
- 30-minute standard office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Unhurried, on time office visits
- Pertinent information forwarded to consultants (specialists) prior to an office visit with them( when referred by your physician)
- Review and discussion of your consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Assistance with appointments with specialists and testing services as deemed medically necessary
- A comprehensive cardiology examination which included diagnostic screening, with a focus on health history, current conditions, risk factors, prevention, and wellness
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed -Raleigh
A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tilt Table Test
- Heart Catheterization
“We have been seeing Dr. Mohiuddin for about 9 years together. Joanne has a heart condition requiring a stint. Dr. Mohiuddin took the time in layman’s terms to explain the entire procedure and what to expect. 9 year later when she needed another stint he was just as caring, patient, and knowledgeable. He doesn’t rush his appointments and when it was my time to see a cardiologist I knew Dr. Mohiuddin would be my choice as well.” – James & Joanne R.
“All my experiences with Premier and Dr. Ahmed have been good. He is good to his patients, talks to you,….not over you and lets you know what going on in detail. He is very informative, incredibly patient, and knowledgeable. I’ve been very happy with them as my Cardiologist.” – Mary G.