Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Ahmed specializes in cardiovascular disease (cardiology). He is a partner in Premier Cardiovascular in Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital, Wake-Med-Cary, and WakeMed-Raleigh. Dr. Ahmed received his medical degree from Dhaka Medical College-Dhaka University in 1982 and has degrees from Tulane University School of Public Health and the University of Alabama, Birmingham. His internship and residency were performed at St. Luke’s Hospital, Cleveland OH.
Dr. Ahmed has practiced medicine for over 35 years and is a former professor of cardiology at ECU Greenville. He prides himself on maintaining up-to-date knowledge in all areas of cardiology, remaining open to new ideas and patients concerns. He has developed long-term collaborative relationships with his patients and strives to find the best solution for them.
Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
For your convenience, the procedures listed below can be performed at
- Direct physician access, available 24×7
- Same day or next day appointments
- 30-minute standard office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Unhurried, on time office visits
- Pertinent information forwarded to consultants (specialists) prior to an office visit with them( when referred by your physician)
- Review and discussion of your consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Assistance with appointments with specialists and testing services as deemed medically necessary
- A comprehensive cardiology examination which included diagnostic screening, with a focus on health history, current conditions, risk factors, prevention, and wellness
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed -Raleigh
A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tilt Table Test
- Heart Catheterization
“I came to see Dr. Ahmed in 2015 after a massive heart attack and open heart surgery. I was in the hospital for 21 days, and Dr. Ahmed, Dr. Mohiuddin, his staff, and even Dr. Ahmed’s wife have treated me like family. They deeply care for their patients and make time to work on issues. I cannot speak more highly of them!“- James D.
“All my experiences with Premier and Dr. Ahmed have been good. He is good to his patients, talks to you,….not overyou and lets you know what going on in detail. He is very informative, incredibly patient, and knowledgeable. I’ve been very happy with them as my Cardiologist.” – Mary G.