Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Ana Torres is a board certified physician, specializing in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Her office is located in the heart of Houston Heights. Her special interests include disease prevention with proper nutrition and lifestyle changes, as well as management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
Dr. Torres received her undergraduate degree from The University of Houston and she received her Medical Degree from The University of Texas Medical Branch of Galveston. She completed her post-graduate training at The University of Texas Medical Branch of Galveston as well. Dr. Torres is an active member of the Harris County Medical Society and The Texas Medical Association.
Dr. Torres has been in private practice for almost 20 years and has seen the effects of chronic diseases in both her patients and their family member’s lives. She is committed in providing each patient with the tools that they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. She and her office staff do this by providing evidence based medical care, individual and group nutritional counseling, and a medically supervised weight loss program.
Personalized Care Concierge Medicine Benefits Include:
- 24/7 direct access to your physician via cell phone and patient portal, which reduces urgent care or ER visits
- Same or next day, unhurried office visits with minimal waiting
- An annual executive-level physical that includes:
- Complete medical history and thorough evaluation/review of all medications
- Vision & Hearing Screenings
- Diagnostic cardio screening
- Body Fat Composition
- Initial nutritional assessment
- Review of all lab and test results
- Home visits for home bound patients
- Vaccine status update
- Hospital visits for any hospitalizations and any subsequent clinical implications
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
- Refill and referral requests handled same day
For more information on Dr. Torres and her concierge care program, please visit her website at www.thetorrescenter.com or call (877) 997-2724 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available in her concierge healthcare program on a first-come, first-served basis.
“In one case, I was suffering from acid reflux and had to be taken to the emergency room with a severe pain in my chest at 9 o’clock at night. Dr. Torres went above and beyond, coming to the hospital just to make sure I was OK. She has also helped me to improve my nutrition habits. After more than 10 years as her patient, I can assure anyone considering her that she is a very kind and thoughtful doctor who will take the time with you to address all of your concerns.”
– Billy S.
“My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Torres’ for about three years. As a mother, I like her because she takes her time and that’s important to me. She gives me the information I need and feedback that I want, and gives me all of the advice and tools I need for my daughter’s health. I feel that as a parent you need a doctor who makes you feel that you and your child are in good hands. Dr. Torres is a doctor who will make you feel important.”
– Sylvia C. (Valerie M.’s mother)
“She takes care of me when I’m not feeling well. She is a good doctor. She makes me laugh and makes me feel safe.”
– Valerie M.