Place Category: Paragon Physician
Dr. Eapen is a board certified internist and fellow of the American College of Physicians and has been practicing in the Northern Virginia area since 1990. She is currently on staff at Columbia-HCA Reston Hospital Center.
Born in Michigan, she graduated summa cum laude from Yale University with a BA, double majoring in Biochemistry and Economics and from Cornell University Medical College with an MD. She completed her Internal Medicine residency in a Cornell training program in New York.
She is particularly interested in cardiovascular medicine and women’s health issues. Dr. Eapen has been awarded three-year physician recognition awards since May 2006 by the American Diabetes Association / National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Diabetes recognition program. As well, since January 2008, she has received three-year physician recognition awards by the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association / NCQA Heart-Stroke Prevention program.
Dr. Eapen has been selected by her peers to be included in the ‘Best Doctors in America’ since 2001 and has been included in Washingtonian magazine “Top Doctors” since 2005.
She actively participates in medical education and is on the clinical faculty of University of Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth University medical schools. She is also actively involved in patient and physician advocacy and has been a board member of the Medical Society of Northern Virginia and a member of the Governor’s Council of the Virginia Chapter of the American College of Physicians. She has been a longtime volunteer in various settings in the safety net health care system in Northern Virginia to help the lower income uninsured get access to free health care. Her hobbies and interests include physical fitness, hiking, piano, gardening, and fine wine.
Personalized Healthcare Program
Concierge Medicine Benefits include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and email which reduces urgent care, ER as well as some office visits
- Same day or next day office visits with minimal or no waiting
- Secure internet-based telemedicine visits (First one free w/ subsequent visits at 1/2 the typical office visit cost) for a convenient, efficient, cost effective way for busy individuals to consult with me
- An annual executive-level physical, which includes the following:
- Complete medical history and comprehensive preventative care examination
- Audiometry / visual acuity / color vision screening
- Mood disorder / cognitive function assessment
- Review of all lab and test results
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants in advance of your visit
- Personal discussion of all consultation and procedure reports
- Personal review of all hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Preventative health/wellness plan
- Evidence-based cancer prevention
- Heart attack/ Stroke risk assessment
- Risk of Fall Assessment – where applicable
- Bone loss related fracture risk assessment – where applicable
- Drug Interaction report
- Advanced medical directive planning
- Personalized follow-up call system for appointments and tests
- Assistance with appointments with sub-specialists and hospitals, as deemed medically necessary
- Travel clinic – One visit per person, per year – with comprehensive infectious disease information, state dept. alerts and reliable foreign medical resources. Vaccines not included.
- Health and wellness educational materials
For more information on Dr. Eapen and her program, please visit her website at www.quality-internal-medicine.com or call 703.707.0607 to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
“I highly recommend Anne Rose Eapen. She was recommended to me by a friend who is a pediatrician. I have been so happy with her. Very easy to talk to, smart, and current on new developments and treatments.”
“Dr. Eapen is an extraordinary physicians whose in-depth questions and careful listening results inparticularly accurate diagnoses. She pays great attention to past test results and to potential effects of concurrently prescribed medications. Dr. Eapen is in the top three physicians I have encountered in 64 years of life. She possesses an excellent and positive demeanor, yet is unrelenting in her determination to find the cause of any malady.”
– T. T.
“I’ve never had such an intelligent conscientious and caring physician. She goes the extra mile, beyond what other doctors offer. She is persistent, thorough, insightful, and knowledgeable about specifics in other medical disciplines. Although a general practitioner, she advised me on problems related to cardiology and dermatology. Her medical expertise appears to be unlimited.”
– F. B.